Choosing your tiles
We make it a simple process from start to finish
We know that every space is different, and it can be tough deciding on what kind of tiles, what colour and finish you’d like.
We're keeping the process as simple as possible, we have all consumables needed for tiling and will also recommend a tiler for your project. And it's no problem for us to arrange for freight to wherever you are in New Zealand.
Come in and choose some tiles
Take home a sample
Make an order
We can recommend a tiler
Purchase tiling accessories
Many tiles in our selection are versatile and can be used on both walls or floors and in indoor or outdoor settings.
Come and talk to us at Cambridge Tiles, as we can assess what you need from your space and conditions and give you some tile options that are best suited for you.
Check out some examples of our tiles below or ask us for a full selection.
The Advantages of using tiles
- Tiles vary in size, colour, shape, texture
- Strong and long lasting
- Resistant to scratching
- Most Porcelain tiles are frost proof (always pays to check though)
- Low water absorption, which equates to less staining and easier cleaning
- Easily maintained: no polishing, waxing or sealing and is cleaned easily with a damp mop
- Resistance to abrasion and tread wear – withstand heavy foot traffic
- Colour permanence – direct exposure to sunlight neither alters their colour or causes them to fade
Our extensive selection of tiles ranges from locally made in
New Zealand to tiles imported from Italy & Spain.
Below are some of the brands we stock
Please enquire, as the entire range of Winklemans tiles are not available in NZ.
We recommend you bring in samples from the room you are planning to tile, so we can help choose a tile that compliments that room.
This can be:
- an existing or new curtain/blind sample
- carpet/mat samples
- wall colour
- bench top sample
- cabinet colours
Take home a sample
Once you have a few choices, we encourage you to take home your chosen tile samples to see how they look in your home interior with lighting, furniture and fixtures.